Sunday 12 June 2011

swirls on Carnaby Street




The challenge at Lollipop ladies was rainbow paddle pops with colours of purple/pink/yellow and swirls.I found this "all my memories" paper which took me back to the psychadelic '60s and Carnaby St.Luckily I've been there. We passed this shop with a facade to look like a radio.I hand painted swirls on the purple cardstock then mounted the photo at an angle and trimmed with looped robbon and corrugated cardboard.I matted the bottom third of the page with mesh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had to go in for a closer look at this photo!...the things you see! Love the colours and layout - perfect for the challenge!
Thanks for sharing it with the Lollipop ladies this week :)
Andrea

Anonymous said...

very cool scrappage! that paper is perfect for the challenge at Lollipop Ladies, thanks for playing along!

Helene Bogren said...

You’ve really captured the funny feeling in this month’s challenge at The Lollipop Ladies!!

lexie said...

Love you LO....thanks for playing along with the Lollipop Ladies...oxo