Thursday 20 May 2010

My favourite books.



Here's a layout I did on my favourite books. I used gauze as my textural background,adhering it with modpodge.The monogram features a bottlecap and a textured bubble plus tiny squares featuring coloured dots. This I matched to the SEI paper-psychadelic circles.I've added Jolie's boutique books as extra embellishment. My favourite books are Agatha Christie(I have her whole collection) plus Gone With The Wind,Jackie French,Lilian Jackson Braun,Mary Stewart(Love King Arthur stories),A Town like Alice and I've discovered a new author I enjoy,Elizabeth Elgin.

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! Julene!! I love love love love love love that BACKGROUND!!! And I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your choice of BOOKS!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with US! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jenneke said...

WOW, what a beautiful background!! LOVE your layout!

Thanks so much for playing with us at Fav Things!

XXXJEnneke

chris a said...

Love how you created that background, and you and I would have lots to talk about re books as I also love many of the same authors! thanks so much for sharing with us at TAAFOMFT

Anonymous said...

Wow..LOVE your background!Love it all, your design, the colors, the books!
Beautiful!
Thank you so much for joining us at Fave Things!!

Deana said...

Cool background! Thanks so much for joining us on this challenge, Julene! :-)