Thursday 22 April 2010

Handmade by Suzanne

I've just been investigating a new shop/site called Handmade by Suzanne.They have some amazing new stock including my favourites Basic Grey and October afternoon.I feel a little spending coming on.They were sponsors at Stuck?! sketches and have also advertised on Purplescraps so I felt I had to check it out.
In other news I have completed the 3 layouts required for Mystical SCrapbooking's cybercrop and can now clear the deck for Enchanted's cybercrop this weekend.
Meanwhile I'm continually thinking about my daughter in Canberra,who is applying for several rental properties and hasn't heard anything yet.I do hope they find just what they need very soon.She has returned to study and money is tight so it would be nice to know they at least have a roof over their heads.

No comments: