Thursday 20 August 2009

A shopping spree and a win!


My local scrapping store is closing. That makes the 3rd one to go. I've been searching for Pina colada papers and finally found them at another store about 30 mins drive away.Now to do the Kaisercraft summer scrapping challenge.After that I went to spotlight where I found a scrapping Tote reduced from $40 to $10.So...a birthday present to myself.
The Black Magic blog had a layout challenge using a palette of colours and featuring embossing.I entered a redone layout of old polaroids and won $10.Yipee! Off to spend my voucher. Alphas I think.

Here's my first entry for the Kaisercraft summer competition. It is a shaker box containing fish and blue flowers,both co-ordinate with the range perfectly.I've double layered the plants around the circle to give more depth plus used rub-ons on the transparency and the backing paper,again for more depth.I called it pina colada please because that is exactly what I used to drink at the poolside bar at Le Lagon.It is a co-incidence that is the name of the Kaiser range.The word Summer appears on the tag off to the side.

No comments: