Tuesday 10 February 2009

Rejected yet again.

I missed out on the design team on mad about scrapping.
One of my dearest wishes is to be chosen for a design team...I've done everything else in the scrapbooking world.I've taught classes,attended retreats,joined forums and participated in get-togethers,swaps etc, I've been published several times. My style is too simple and streamlined for today's market I guess.Although I admire the work of those who can throw everything at a layout and make it look good, such as Maxine Hazelbroek, I know that is not my style. I still believe the photo is the main item on a layout.
Oh well onward we go.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hiya its melodydamom off mad about scrapping.

great blog, u have done some great layouts :)

sorry u didnt get on the team for mad about scrapping.

tc from mel :)