Friday 20 July 2007

Exploring others' work

I went blog surfing yesterday and found Mel Deiner's blog. My goodness she has been published a lot of times! Her strong style has developed since I last saw her work.It was amazing! She is also on design teams so must be a busy lady.
On a more personal note my journal jar and matching notebook are finished and given to Mum to work on.She liked the idea.Lets hope thosememories come flooding back.
I haven't scrapbooked in a week but hope to do some this weekend.
Here is my list of published layouts.
Scrapbooking Memories
Volume 4 No. 10(Scrappers' Challenge winner-Erica's first bikini)
Volume 5 No 6. (My first class and Why I became a teacher)
Scrapbook Creations
Volume 3 no 8. (Double page project Aeroplane-creative shaker box)
2004 yearbook. (Woy Woy)

I have tried to achieve more but so far not successful.

No comments: