Friday, 28 August 2026

ABC Christmas challenge and Li'l red wagon.

 At ABC Christmas challenge they gave us a choice of penguins, 4 of something or rectangles.

I have chosen 4 of something and used more of the silhouette shapes. In this case it is a reindeer family.





With the houndstooth border around the sentiment, this has a Scottish look.

                                                        *****************************
While we are on reindeer, I found Li'l red wagon wants 3 of something. I made another card on a paler green and included 3 reindeer. I inked the 2 white ones to look more natural and gave the tree some ink as well.



2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card with the pale green and three deer, love the shading.. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
Luv CHRISSYxx

Helen said...

Wonderful card!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x