Sunday, 19 July 2026

Lasting memories mood board.

 


It's whale season here in Australia and the are often seen off the coast heading north. I went to some famous cliffs above Kurnell beach to see if I could see any. Alas there were none! People with strong binoculars said they were further out. 

I used the 3 photos I took on this layout. I had a paper that had a round map of the world so started with that. I added a circular photo then several tags that toned in with it. I added the 2 landscape photos horizontally across the lower half.

Here's the palette at Lasting Memories.



2 comments:

  1. Spectactular scenary and the papers you choose work wonderfully with the mod board challenge. Thanks for joining us at Lasting memories

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the circular design and the great photos, and you did a wonderful job on the Lasting Memories mood board challenge. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete